|This article is a Stub. You can help Smite Wiki by expanding it.|
The Daily Quests system in Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics allows players to earn bonus Favor by completing certain tasks each day. Players receive one new quest each day, and can have up to a maximum of three quests at a time. Players can re-roll one of their quests for a different one once per week. Quests can't usually be completed in friendly battles.
List of daily quests[edit | edit source]
- Chinese Conquest: Win 2 Games While Playing As The Chinese Pantheon. - 150
- Egyptian Conquest: Win 2 Games While Playing As Egyptian. - 150
- Greek Victory: Win 2 Games While Playing As Greek. - 150
- Norse Loving: Win 2 Games While Playing As Norse. - 150
- The All Nighter: Play 8 Games - 210
- Divine Power: Play 60 Gods - 210
- Mend the Heavens: Play 30 Chinese Gods - 150
- Roma Invicta!: Play 30 Roman Gods - 150
How to re-roll quests[edit | edit source]
A red circle-shaped symbol will appear on the upper right corner of the quest card in the "Quests" menu, accessible from the main menu, as shown on the following picture.